The full name of Alvaro Morte is Alvaro Antonio Garcia Perezas and works in the entertainment industry as a Spanish actor. He got popular all around the world for portraying the role of El Professor also known as Sergio Marquina in the Spanish TV show Money Heist also known as La Casa De Papel in Spanish.
The article will let you know everything there is to know about the actor from his birth to his career.
|Real Name||Alvaro Antonio Garcia Perez|
|Nick Name||Alvaro Morte|
|Date Of Birth||23 February 1975|
|Birth Place||Algeciras, Cadiz, Spain|
|Profession||Actor and Theatre Artist|
Alvaro Morte Net Worth
We don’t possess any information regarding his salary but we do know that Alvaro Morte net worth is approximately $5 million which includes his assets such as properties and financial assets.
Alvaro Morte Early Life
Alvaro Morte was born in Algeciras, Cadiz, Spain on 23 February 1975, but shortly after his family moved to Bujalance, Cordoba. The actor was initially pursuing a degree in communications engineering however after a while changed his degree to dramatic art and graduated from Escuela Superior de Arte Dramático de Cordoba in 1999. Afterwards, he pursued his post-graduate studies at the University of Tampere after which he shifted back to Madrid. Presently, he is 46 years old.
Alvaro Morte Educations
The Spanish actor’s school is unknown. He attended college at the esteemed Escuela Superior de Arte Dramático de Córdoba Tampere University. His highest educational qualification is a Postgraduate.
Alvaro Morte Height, Weight and Age
The Money Heist actor Alvaro Morte height is 5′ 8″ Feet and he weighs 70 Kg. When we talk about his body stats, his chest is 40 inches, waist is 32 inches and biceps are 12 inches. The Spanish actor’s eye colour is Dark Brown and their hair colour is also the same. His hobbies include Playing Golf and singing.
Alvaro Morte Wife
Alvaro Morte wife is Blanca Clemente, a stylist. He hasn’t been involved in any controversies throughout his acting career. They have two children, Julieta and Leon, who are non-identical twins.
Alvaro Morte Career
- Morte gave his acting career a start with a small role in the Spanish television show Hospital Central which led to him getting his first major role in the television series in Planta 25, in which he portrayed the role of Ray a driver from the year 2007 to 2008.
- He was a part of the telenovela El Secreto de Puente Viejo in 2014, playing the part of Lucas Moliner, who is a small-town physician.
- Morte grabbed the role of El Professor also known as Sergio Marquina in the television series Money Heist. He became extremely famous worldwide for his role as the intriguing criminal mastermind behind the bank heists. The show became incredibly famous and was also the first most viewed Non-English Series. It garnered huge attention and people also inculcated the money heist theme song into the protests.
- The second part of the last season of Money Heist was broadcast in December 2021. The show has gained huge appreciation from fans worldwide.
- After this successful series, he got the opportunity to be a part of the feature film in the Netflix film Mirage in 2018.
- He joined the cast and began filming the series El embarcadero in 2019 where he portrayed the role of Oscar who is a man who has lived a double life as he lives with two different women separately.
- He is also a part of the Amazon television series “The Wheel of Time” which is a series adaptation of epic fantasy novels with the same name where he portrays the role of Login.
- Morte also played a part in Lola, la película in the year 2007, a biopic movie that revolves around the folkloric singer Lola Flores. The role he portrayed was of a bullfighter who is the lover of the protagonist.
- He has also played a part of Adolfo Castillo in the Spanish television show Bandolera and also portrayed Gabriel Arena in the soap opera, Amar, en Tiempos revueltos. He has played extremely diversified roles which has made him grow as an actor and which eventually led to his acting being recognized worldwide.
The Spanish actor has won awards such as the 28th Actors and Actresses Union Awards in 2019, the 7th Platino Awards in 2020, 25th Zapping Awards in 2020 and more.
Some Facts About Alvaro Morte
- Alvaro Morte is infamous in the entertainment industry for his role on the series Money Heist which is streaming on Netflix. He portrayed the part of Professor in Money Heist. We’ll provide a fun fact regarding the series; he had to audition five times to play this role.
- Besides being an actor he is also a businessman. Morte and Blanca own a theatre company in Spain named the 300 Pistolas which was established in the year 2012. As mentioned above he has also won several awards and recognition such as the 28th Actors and Actresses Union Awards, 7th Platino Awards and 25th Zapping Awards for Money Heist.
- Unfortunately, they found a cancerous tumour in Alvaro’s leg in the year 2011.
- He has also worked at a university in Finland.
- He is going to play the role of Juan Sebastián Elcano in the miniseries Sin límites as announced in April 2021.
Alvaro Morte Hobbies, Interests
|Hobbies||Playing Golf and Singing|
|Food||Pizza, pasta, healthy foods|
|Favorite actor||Pedro Alonso|
|Favorite actress||Ursula Corbero|
The Spanish actor doesn’t have a Facebook account as far as we know. He is active on Twitter on the Twitter handle Álvaro Morte, also on Instagram with the handle Álvaro Morte. You can know more about him on Wikipedia by typing Álvaro Morte.