Sikander was born on 31 October 1982 in the capital city of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. His parents are actress turned politician Kirron Kher and affluent businessman Gautam Berry. As his parents divorced and his mother married Anupam Kher in 1985 he came to be known as the latter’s son. Anupam has accepted him as his son. He also has a sister named Tara Alisha.
|Real Name||Sikandar Kher|
|Debut||Film-Woodstock Villa, in the year 2008|
|Language Known||Hindi & English|
|Date Of Birth||31 October 1984|
|Age (as of 2020)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
Sikandar Kher Age, Height, Weight & More
Sikandar Kher has a healthy physique. He is 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm) tall. Describing more about body fitness his weight is around 76 Kg (168 lbs). Sikandar always keeps himself fit and he is very health conscious. His chest measurement is 42 Inches, Waist is approx. 34 Inches & biceps measurement is 14 Inches. He has a nice hairstyle and has Black hair and Black Eyes.
|Height||In feet- 6 feet 2 inch|
In centimetre- 187.96
|Weight||In kilogram- 76 kg|
In Pound- 167.55 lbs
|Age in 2020||38 Years|
|Shoe Size||8 UK|
Sikandar Kher Educational
He did his schooling at a very renowned school ‘The Doon School”. He joined a six-month theatre course at the National School of Drama. He attended his father’s workshop named “Actors Prepares’’ along with Uday Chopra ,Hrithik Roshan and Abhishek Bacchan.
Sikandar Kher Personal Life
Sikander had been engaged to Bollywood Diva Sonam Kapoor’s cousin Priya Singh in January 2016. But due to unknown reasons, the engagement broke off in March 2016. Rumours abound of their different lifestyles and several arguments could be possible reasons to part ways.
Some opine that they are very different as individuals while others say it was just a misplaced affection and a rebound. Presently he is single and not dating anyone. He is now focused on his mother who is battling cancer currently. He shares a very good bond with his mother.
Recently in an Instagram live they gave the audience major mother-son goals. The veteran actress, Kiron Kher mourns over the fact that she does not have an heir to her extrusive sarees and jewelleries. She asks her son to get married soon. To which Sikander replies that if that is the cause that is bothering her so much then he is ready to drape the sarees. They both had a good laugh over this comment of Sikander.
Sikandar Kher Social Life
Sikander is quite popular and active on social media platforms. He has around 140K followers on Instagram. Besides Instagram he is also active on Twitter with 54.6K followers. Kher is one of the members of the International Film and Television Club of the Asian Academy Of Film & Television, Noida.
Sikandar Kher Career
- Sikander Kher boosted his career initially as a co-director. He was the co-director in Shah Rukh Khan‘s Dil To Pagal Hai and Devdas.
- In 2001, he was offered the role of Sammer in ‘Dil Chahta Hai’ alongside Akshay Khanna and Amir Khan. But things didn’t turn out well , so Saif Ali Khan did the character. Then he started his acting career in 2008 with director Hansal Mehta’s film Woodstock Villa. Sikandar had an intriguing presence and impressive dialogue delivery in this film. His acting was graciously accepted by the audience and critics.
- After that, Sikandar appeared in the supporting role in the film Aurangzeb starring Arjun Kapoor and Rishi Kapoor as well as in Khele Hum Jee Jaan Sey, Players, etc.
- He was praised for comic timing in films like Tere Bin Laden 2 and Sonam Kapoor starrer The Zoya Factor. For the movie Tere bin Laden 2 he reduced 16 kilograms of his weight and went bald as the character demanded.
- Apart from this, Sikander appeared in Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif starrer action film, Sooryavanshi, which was released in 2021.
- Kher also appeared in various TV series such as 24 in 2016 (Indian TV series season 2) and Sense8 in 2017 (Season 2 Episode 4).In 2020, He also appeared in Aarya, The Chargesheet: Innocent or Guilty and also in Mum Bhai in the same year.
- He is a writer as well.
Sikandar Kher Hobbies & Interest
Sikandar’s favourite Bollywood actors are Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Rishi Kapoor, Anupam Kher and Hrithik Roshan.
- Among Hollywood, Actors Robert Downey Jr and Will Smith are his favourite ones.
- His favourite female celebrities are Deepika Padukone and Alia Bhatt.
- One of his favourite directors is Rajkumar Hirani.
- His favourite holiday spots are Goa, London and Europe.
Sikandar Kher is very fond of Travelling. His favourite food is Punjabi Food. Sikandar likes to visit Goa, London, Europe. His favourite sport is Cricket. His favourite musician is Katy Perry and Coldplay. Cricket is his most likeable sport. Black fascinates him more than any colour.
Sikandar Kher Net worth
He earns approximately 1 Million USD annually. His major source of income is films, web series and brand endorsements.